Hello from Denmark :-)

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 11 January, 2012 - 13:12

Hello from Denmark :-)

Hello everyone! I found this site yesterday and created my account today. It seems like a really good place to get information about others experience, and talk about your own opinions and experience from mnemotechniques. I haven't really used mnemotechniques yet, but i'm working on a PAO-system right now. I got interested in these techniques after I had read Joshua Foer's book Moonwalking with Einstein, and a book by Oddbjørn By. I'm mostly interested in using these techniques for school work and learning new languages, but it could still be fun to participate in competitions. I would therefore also like to hear, if any of you knew any danes(I'm from Denmark..), who's interested in mnemotechniques? Also I would like to hear if you have experience with memorizing whole languages? I have had german in school for about a half year now and if anyone have experience with remembering that language, that would be sehr cool! ;-)

11 January, 2012 - 13:28

Welcome to the site! :)

I'm about to start a German language course, so we could trade tips...

11 January, 2012 - 13:58

Yeah, that would be great! Oddbjørn By says that he's using cities he know, as a memory palace, to remember languages, and i think I will try to do that too :-)

Learn memory techniques for free! Just click the "Sign up" button below to create an account and we'll send you an email with some tips on how to get started.