Hello from Denmark :-)

2 replies [Last post]
magnusdn's picture

Hello everyone! I found this site yesterday and created my account today. It seems like a really good place to get information about others experience, and talk about your own opinions and experience from mnemotechniques. I haven't really used mnemotechniques yet, but i'm working on a PAO-system right now. I got interested in these techniques after I had read Joshua Foer's book Moonwalking with Einstein, and a book by Oddbjørn By. I'm mostly interested in using these techniques for school work and learning new languages, but it could still be fun to participate in competitions. I would therefore also like to hear, if any of you knew any danes(I'm from Denmark..), who's interested in mnemotechniques? Also I would like to hear if you have experience with memorizing whole languages? I have had german in school for about a half year now and if anyone have experience with remembering that language, that would be sehr cool! Wink

Josh Cohen's picture
Webmaster
Re: Hello from Denmark :-)

Welcome to the site! Smile

I'm about to start a German language course, so we could trade tips...

magnusdn's picture
Re: Hello from Denmark :-)

Yeah, that would be great! Oddbjørn By says that he's using cities he know, as a memory palace, to remember languages, and i think I will try to do that too Smile

Learn memory techniques for free! Just click the "Sign up" button below to create an account and we'll send you an email with some tips on how to get started.

Memory Competitions and Tournaments

User login

For Schools

Students and teachers: fill out this form to get assistance with forming a memory club at your school along with its own section on ArtOfMemory.com. It's free!