Memoriad Training Software

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 10 March, 2013 - 12:01

Memoriad Training Software

Hi everybody.

I've recently download Memoriad Software for training Memory, but the level of the software is so HUGE, that I can't use it.

So I want to learn and improve my brain through trainig.

The problem is, I could not find on the internet which methods are required for a novice/beginner level like me.

I don't know what mental tricks/training methods I need to start with for achieving that goal in the far future.

So I need help and advice.

And if your know any other software (with not so hard initial level) I will thank you.

10 March, 2013 - 12:37

The training scripts on this site will be updated soon. It is just taking a bit longer than expected due to technical issues.

You don't need software though. Just go to that link ("Training" in the menu at the top of the site) and print out some sheets of random numbers and words. Use a stopwatch or online timer to track the time.

Also, search the forum for the keyword "software", since there are several iPhone and Android apps available. For Android, there is Memory Ladder. Memocamp.com is one for desktop computers.

21 May, 2014 - 06:26

I want to bu memory training software. Where can find one. I tried to google on Amazon but most of them are brain games and something like that. But I was looking for training on numbers, names and faces, binary, etc

Please advice

Oantmu

26 May, 2014 - 14:49

Numbers and binary can be found here on the site. There are some free apps as well. When you google for a bit you can find free stuff for that.

Names and Faces are harder. I wouldn't know how you could get those.

27 May, 2014 - 03:17

*Just gonna leave this here and back out slowly...*

www.memocamp.de/english

28 May, 2014 - 11:21

They won't let me access my account though, or send me a new password.

3 January, 2015 - 10:02

spam?

3 January, 2015 - 10:43

superej68 wrote:

spam?

Sorry abut that. A few manual spammers slip through. I just deleted it.

8 January, 2015 - 20:18

Anyone know how to get Memoriad software on a Mac? I have no idea how to run "Virtual Windows".

8 January, 2015 - 21:40

I've never tried it on a Mac, but you could probably use software like VirtualBox. There's a list of methods over here:
http://www.howtogeek.com/187359/5-ways-to-run-windows-software-on-a-mac/

Learn memory techniques for free! Just click the "Sign up" button below to create an account and we'll send you an email with some tips on how to get started.

Related content: