New member: 33, Nelutu, Romania

1 post / 0 new
#1 30 April, 2014 - 02:59

New member: 33, Nelutu, Romania

Hi, I`m Nelutu from Romania :). I started some new classical guitar classes and we have some exams on the end of the school year. So with exam comes more things to memorize so i started to study some memory tricks to help me learn better and faster. First time i haved contact with memory system was when i saw o documentary with dominic obrien, then i searched for more on youtube and on internet. I teste with a peg system with a short list and it worked, then with linking method, now i need for school to learn some history dates so i started to learn major system (i have to adapt a little for my language but it work :D ), i also have some contact with some math tricks and vedic mathematic and seems to help a lot. So now i want to learn step by step different systems, and i joined this forum to see what other people use to help them.

I learned a lot from this teacher workouts that i found on youtube its a playlist with a few workshops, i wish i would have that kind of teacher in school it will help me a lot :)) but its never to late to learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLjip0wygAI&list=PLCF5D31AC551C8591
it seems that covert playlist to one video so add in url after watch? this to see the playlist v=QLjip0wygAI&list=PLCF5D31AC551C8591

sorry for my english (i learned alone from movies and internet :)) didn`t have english classes when i was in school )

Learn memory techniques for free! Just click the "Sign up" button below to create an account and we'll send you an email with some tips on how to get started.

Related content: