Want to be interviewed for a Teaching Company video?

2 replies [Last post]
vishton's picture

Hello, everyone. I am working on a memory course video with the Teaching Company in Chantilly, VA (www.thegreatcourses.com), and I'm looking for a mental athlete to interview on camera. No need to be a US Champion or anything, but ideally someone with some experience in competing. We could cover travel within the Virginia area, and I might be able to come up with a small honorarium, but mostly it would need to be for fun. If you are interested, know someone who would be, or have some suggestions about how to find someone, please let me know. I can be reached by email at [email protected].
Best regards,
Peter Vishton
Department of Psychology
College of William and Mary

Yan's picture
Yan
Re: Want to be interviewed for a Teaching Company video?

Hello Mr. Vishton,

I'm an aspiring mentathlete and as much as I'd have loved to be featured in your interview, I'm currently in France, so I don't think that will be suitable for you.

I know two mentathletes in the US who are both members on this forum. You can find the 2011 USA Champion, Nelson Dellis, at www.climbformemory.com and the 2009, 2010 USA Champion, Ronnie White, at www.brainathlete.com

vishton's picture
Re: Want to be interviewed for a Teaching Company video?

Thanks. I will try to contact them. If you think of anyone else, let me know.
Best regards,
Peter

Learn memory techniques for free! Just click the "Sign up" button below to create an account and we'll send you an email with some tips on how to get started.

Memory Competitions and Tournaments

User login

For Schools

Students and teachers: fill out this form to get assistance with forming a memory club at your school along with its own section on ArtOfMemory.com. It's free!